Fogclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fogclan Character Creation

4 posters

Go down

Fogclan Character Creation Empty Fogclan Character Creation

Post by Sheyna Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:28 pm

ALL cats must be resubmitted.
[Note- if you wish to recover an old form previously on the site, PM me]

Name: 
Appearance:
Personality:
Crush/Mate?:
Bio:
Family:
Other?: 

If I haven't RPed with you before, then a sample of your writing is needed.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Admin

https://fogclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Fogclan Character Creation Empty Re: Fogclan Character Creation

Post by Sheyna Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:49 pm

[still in progress]

Yup, making myself an entire new set of characters this time around.

Name: Owlstar
Appearance: Owlstar has a very pale pelt overall, the majority of it pure white. Her face has a pale gray mask, circling her eyes and muzzle, and her silver whiskers are slightly longer than average. Her fur is short, sleek, and shiny, and her paws are wide and powerful, making her a very talented swimmer. She has vibrant aqua eyes.
Personality:
Crush/Mate?: N/A
Bio:
Family: Open
Other?:

Name: Floodedpaw
Appearance: His pelt is primarily gray with random splotches of dark gray/black, and the occasional dark brown marking on both ears and his chest. One of his eyes is a pale blue, almost gray, and the other is bright yellow-amber.
Personality:
Bio:
Other?:

Name: Pineslash
Appearance: Pineslash is an average-sized tom with a tabby pelt in different shades of brown. His throat, all the way down through his belly, is all cream, and his tail-tip as well. He has light green eyes.
Personality:
Bio:
Other?:

Name: Bleedingwillow
Appearance: Bleedingwillow has a very distinctive, vibrant pelt. It is flaming ginger, with the occasional speckle of light brown. Even through mist, she is not difficult for an experienced (sometimes, even inexperienced) cat to pick out. However, she makes up this disadvantage through being incredibly light on her feet, able to move in an almost ghostlike manner. Her eyes are bright amber with hints of a redder shade around the pupils.
Personality:
Bio:
Family: N/A
Other?:

Name: Dustedleaf
Appearance: Her fur is a color somewhere between brown and gray, and is darker on her tail, legs, and face. There are small tufts of darkly-colored fur on slender, large ears, and she has leafy green eyes. She has a very lean, sharp build and thick but short fur.
Personality:
Crush/Mate?: Open
Bio:
Family:
Other?:
Sheyna
Sheyna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwing Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:58 pm

Name:Nightwing 
Appearance: Gray with black tabby stripes
Personality: Optimistic and gentle, but aggressive when necessary
Crush/Mate?: None for now
Bio: Long ago, Nightwing's ancestors had separated themselves from Fogclan. Having returned, Nightwing still finds herself struggling to keep an eye on her younger brother who had only just recently recovered from his leg injury and is impatient towards starting his apprenticeship. Her mother had told her many things about the clan, so she's very well filled with the knowledge to not be considered a complete outsider, however she still struggles with the uncertainty of why her kin had decided to leave the clan in the first place.
Family: Firekit (Firewind)
Other?: 

Name: Firekit (Firewind)
Appearance: Orange tabby
Personality: Reserved, outspoken, ambitious, and arrogant
Crush/Mate?: None atm
Bio: Firekit shows much of his arrogance when he is around other members of the clan, however his intelligence is not something to be taken lightly. He is watchful and very keen to learn, but can overtire himself and become impatient with his own limits. In his dreams he speaks frequently to a she-cat who often speaks to him and seems to understand his ambition to succeed and become the greatest warrior Fogclan has ever seen. However, unknown to him this very old cat has her own agenda, one that could lead young Firekit down a path much darker than any cat could even anticipate.
Family: Nightwing
Other?: 

Name: Honeyleap
Appearance: Pale cream colored tabby
Personality: Shy but determined to do her best 
Crush/Mate?: None atm
Bio: Honeyleap was born a very shy kit, one who would be very distant with other members of her clan and watch the other kits play off in the distance. Many times, she would hide out in the medicine cat den and learn some of the different herbs and remedies to take care of the injured cats. She one day even asked to become a medicine cat apprentice herself, however she had been told that it was not her destiny. So with that fact she continued to strive toward building up her confidence as a warrior from that day forward. Still from time to time she helps out by collecting herbs needed to take care of those sick cats when her medicine cat is busy with her duties or needs a rest.
Family: None for now
Other?: 

Name: Fangwhisker 
Appearance: Large Golden tom with a large scar running across his chest and white colored paws.
Personality: Strong and Noble
Crush/Mate?: none for now ^^
Bio: Fangwhisker has seen a lot ever since he was a kit, for example when he was young, he had fought off a young Lightningclan apprentice who had wandered off his territory the same day Fangwhisker and his siblings wandered away from camp. All three kits had managed to make it out alive, however Fangwhisker received his famous scar across his chest that day. During their apprenticeship, Fangwhisker watched his brother Lighttalon rise quickly in battle practice and at that time it was when he and Owlstar had began their training and occasionally making fun at his smugness for being the best fighter. Later as warriors, both of his brothers died defending their clan in battle, Lighttalon having died in a puddle of blood with a battle-hungry expression still on his face so gruesome it still haunted Fangwhisker's dreams. Now Fangwhisker remains the determined noble warrior he had always been, doing his best to protect and defend his clan, even at the cost of his life.
Family: Lighttalon and Goosewing (both deceased) 
Other?:

Last edited by Nightwing on Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Nightwing
Nightwing

http://Frostice1 on Deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheyna Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:16 am

The last three are accepted, but I do have some slight problems with Nightwing being deputy - mainly, it's just her age. If she hadn't been in the Clan her entire life, it raises the question of when she joined. And she would have needed to have an apprentice for a full six moons in order to qualify.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luuvpokemon4 Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:01 pm

Name: Windflower
Appearance: A long-legged, sleek she-cat with delicate features. Her pelt is the color of the sky on a stormy day; her ears and paws are just faintly darker. There is a splash of white on her throat. She has wide, pale, pale amber eyes - nearly golden.
Personality: Respectful and calm. She loves to be organized so she's a great hunter. She doesn't like to battle unless she needs to, but her slender form makes her valuable in combat. But if the battle becomes to overwhelming, she gets a little flustered and confused. She's a more one or two task cat and can't handle too much at once.
Bio: Clanborn
Family: Stormstripe
Other?: NA

Name: Stormstripe
Appearance: As long-legged and tall as his sister, except he isn't as slender and delicate as her. He's broad-shouldered and thicker-boned. His pelt is an even darker shade of gray than Windflower's with pitch black stripes. His stomach is pure white, so it's a big contrast against the rest of his darker fur. His eyes are a dark golden, nearly amber.
Personality: Despite his large, looming appearance, he's really a kind-hearted tom as well as outgoing and friendly. He hates rudeness and is as respectful as his sister. His temper can fly unexpectantly though and he doesn't think when that happens, scaring cats around him. He always feels guilty afterwards though and he means no harm to anyone.
Family: Windflower
Other?: NA

I'll work on this later ~ c:
luuvpokemon4
luuvpokemon4

http://streamclanwelcome.longluntan.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwing Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:36 am

Sheyna wrote:The last three are accepted, but I do have some slight problems with Nightwing being deputy - mainly, it's just her age. If she hadn't been in the Clan her entire life, it raises the question of when she joined. And she would have needed to have an apprentice for a full six moons in order to qualify.

Well the rp I came up with was meant to be a like a flashback of their arrival -like a said I got bored-I could easily change anything ^^
Nightwing
Nightwing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheyna Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:12 pm

Alright, thanks.~ Like I said, it's just the age combined with how she joined..
Sheyna
Sheyna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwing Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:47 pm

Sheyna wrote:Alright, thanks.~ Like I said, it's just the age combined with how she joined..

Does 24 Moons work? (she could also take on an apprentice within the new charries coming out XD if that helps too)
Nightwing
Nightwing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheyna Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:29 pm

Sure, that'd be fine.
And if you want, she could certainly have a new apprentice once we get one.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightwing Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:09 pm

Sheyna wrote:Sure, that'd be fine.
And if you want, she could certainly have a new apprentice once we get one.

we should start an rp so people don't think this site is dead ^^'
Nightwing
Nightwing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheyna Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:05 am

Yeah, I was planning on that as soon as I finished typing up the rest of Fogclan's page.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WinterWinds Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:24 pm

((Hi, Sheyna!  It's Alenaria again.  I wound up restarting due to a missing password linked to an inaccessible e-mail account.  Sorry if this causes any problems.))

Name: Goldwing

Appearance: A broad-framed, long-haired golden tabby with bright amber eyes

Personality: Goldwing is loyal, and devoted to her Clan.  However, she also feels very responsible for her little brother, Graypaw.  If forced to chose between the two, she'll have to chose her brother.

Crush/Mate?: None, as of yet.

Bio: Goldwing has lived a normal Clan-cat's life, working for the benifit of the Clan and trying to be the best warrior she can be.  She had no qualms about loyalty, until the day her mother died, when Goldwing swore to protect Graypaw above all else.

Family: Tawnypatch, mother, (deceased); Brightkit, littermate, (deceased); Graypaw, younger brother.

Other?: Goldwing is an excellent fighter, one of the best of her generation in the Clan.  She makes a rather poor hunter, though, given her coat's contrast with the territory.

As Goldwing was the only survivor of her litter and Graypaw was the sole kit born in their mother's second litter, the two of them are the only family they have.  Neither knows who their father was, or even if it was the same tom.  Goldwing suspects Fangwhisker, but doesn't think it matters enough to hunt for proof.

~

Name: Graypaw

Appearance: Slightly built, pale gray tom with darker points and bright green eyes.

Personality: Graypaw is as bouncy, bubbly, and extroverted as a cat can be.  Many find him to be annoying, but he's only being friendly.  However, he is rather naive and idealistic, and has a tendency to wear his heart on his sleeve.

Crush/Mate?: None, yet.

Bio: Graypaw grew up knowing he had to look out for his big sister.  As smart and strong as she was, it was up to him to help her whenever she was in trouble, or upset, or just needed to be less of a stick-in-the-mud.  

Family: Tawnypatch, mother, (deceased); Goldwing, older half-sister

Other?: Graypaw has a knack for hunting, with a keen nose and a well-camouflaged pelt.  Many prey animals still manage to flee, however, as the young tom has a habit of shouting as he pounces.

Unlike Goldwing, Graypaw is fairly certain he and his sister don't share a father.  He doesn't think it matters too much, but is a bit curious as to just who the two toms are.

((Felt like bringing these two back. Any alterations to the old information is due to my memory issues.))

WinterWinds

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheyna Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:50 pm

Ah, hiya.~ No problem, I can go in and delete the old account for you. And also, if you want to keep the old info, I still have all the forms. They can be sent back to you.
Is it alright if Nightwing takes Graypaw?

Edit: ... yeah, just PMing you.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luuvpokemon4 Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:10 pm

Name: Minnowfall
Appearance: A petite gray tabby she-cat with a white underside and soft blue eyes
Personality: Energetic and fun, she never runs out of things to say. She is very friendly, but her own feelings are hurt very easily.
Crush/Mate: N/A
Family: Unknown
Other: Came to the clan as a kittypet.

Name: Thrushflight
Appearance: Sand-colored tom with mossy green eyes.
Personality: Not afraid to say his thoughts. Very bold and daring, but it has led him into trouble too many times. He's actually a very friendly tom, just a little too sure of himself.
Family: Dead
Other: N/A

Name: Breezepaw
Appearance: Sleek, pale brown pelt with some faint, barely visible stripes. She has golden, honey-colored eyes
Personality: Shy and skittish, even a cat sneaking up on her could give her nightmares for days. Overall, she's a kind and obediant apprentice. (Although she's a little impatient.)
Family: Dead
Other: N/A

Name: Burningflame
Appearance: A red-furred she-cat with stripes going down her back, head, and tail. Rings of red encircle her legs. Her eyes are an icy blue.
Personality: Cool, calm, and collected, on the outside she seems like a tough, hardy cat. She is - to a limit. If something too hard challenges her and she can't solve it, she breaks down by panicking.
Bio: She was born a rogue along with her sister Crimson, her father being a clan cat. She lived with her mother in an abandoned barn off a little ways. When she was older, her mother kitted again, giving her three brothers. Unfortunately, it was a difficult birth and her mother, along with two of the new kits, died. Her father then took both her and her brother to Fogclan.
Family: Redpaw, Crimson(dead), Cinder(dead), Frost(dead)
Other?: N/A

Name: Redpaw
Appearance: A sturdy, charcoal colored tom with maroon colored ears and dark amber eyes.
Personality: Respectful, but a little overprotective sometimes. Because only his sister is living out of their whole family, he often fears he'll lose her.
Bio: ^
Family: ^
luuvpokemon4
luuvpokemon4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheyna Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:18 pm

Excellent, they'll be added.

Hm, if neither of you mind, Goldwing can mentor Breezepaw. As for Redpaw... Pineslash, I suppose.

And also, another note. We don't have a medicine cat yet. I'd make one myself, but I already have both leader and the med apprentice, and Nightwing has deputy spot. Would either of you like the position?
Sheyna
Sheyna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WinterWinds Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:28 pm

Nightwing can take Graypaw, I'm fine with that. And Goldwing can be Breezepaw's mentor, if Luuv's cool with that (and if I did my math right. It's morning. Morning is no a time for math.)

WinterWinds

Back to top Go down

Post by luuvpokemon4 Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:40 pm

Sure, fine by me. And I can take the medicine cat spot.

Name: Gingerfrost
Appearance: A thick-furred, ginger-orange she-cat with dark green eyes.
Personality: Snappy, a grump, and quite annoying sometimes. The only cat that gets a soft spot in her heart is her apprentice.
Family: All dead.
luuvpokemon4
luuvpokemon4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheyna Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:40 pm

Thanks, Luuv~

(every time
I read it in a British accent every time)
Sheyna
Sheyna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luuvpokemon4 Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:09 pm

You're welcome. c:

XD
luuvpokemon4
luuvpokemon4