Fogclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fogclan: Of Stars and Shadows

4 posters

Go down

Fogclan: Of Stars and Shadows Empty Fogclan: Of Stars and Shadows

Post by Sheyna Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:48 am

Another harsh leaf-bare had come to an end, and newleaf had come full-force to the valley. Flowers and herbs sprouted seemingly endlessly in the fertile ground, and leaves once again replenished trees to their former glory. Much-needed prey came out of hiding and once again filled Fogclan's home, or swam down the swollen rivers, heedless of the strong currents. The air finally began to turn comfortably warm, aiding the rapid recovery from the frozen season. Sunlight touched throughout the forest during the middle of the day, and the bright third-quarter moon guarded the Clans by night.

By the time the sun had finally crested the mountains to the east, the Clans were already actively starting their day.

A pair of vibrant blue eyes pierced almost effortlessly through a gentle mist swirling its way through Fogclan's camp, standing out sharply against the cat's gray face. The Clan leader had exited her den some time ago and now lay some distance from it, gently grooming her pale fur until it gleamed as she searched for a particular tabby. After all, Owlstar didn't quite feel in the mood to laze about, so why not go on a morning walk - sorry, patrol - with her deputy?
Her gaze caught briefly on a familiar bright pelt making its way out of camp and called a cheerful greeting.

"Good morning, Owlstar." The senior warrior inclined her head as the greeting reached her ears. Bleedingwillow was leaving for an early-morning hunt in order to replenish the fresh-kill pile, which had been worryingly low for some time.

"Dustedleaf? Dustedleaf, are you awake?" The soft voice reached the cat in question's tall ears through the soft moss her angular face was buried in. After a moment of debate on whether she should pretend to still be asleep or not, the queen blearily raised her head.
"Sorry... It's sunrise, and I need to check on you," Floodedpaw said apologetically.
"Mm, you could've checked later..." She yawned toothily and brushed away a scrap of moss that was clinging to her whiskers.
"Er, we need to know what herbs to gather today, so I was sent in kinda early. I didn't mean to wake you." Dustedleaf rolled her eyes lightly as the medicine cat apprentice shuffled nervously.

((Note- we do lack a medicine cat, so if someone would be so kind as to create one, or just use a temporary NPC, I'd really appreciate it. ^^))
Sheyna
Sheyna
Admin

https://fogclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Fogclan: Of Stars and Shadows Empty Re: Fogclan: Of Stars and Shadows

Post by Nightwing Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:22 pm

Nightwing at the time was just wandering back to camp with the rest of her hunting party composed of Honeyleap and Fangwhisker, all of them carrying good sized catches in their jaws. When they dropped off their prey, Nightwing went ahead and padded over beside her leader, "Greetings Owlstar I trust that you've slept well? I've just returned from a hunting patrol," she said just before Fangwhisker padded up beside her who let out a yawn. "I sware with all this patrolling we do we're going to simply pass out in exhaustion. We need to make a better effort to finding more cats Owlstar, I'm growing a little weary of our current situation."
Nightwing
Nightwing

http://Frostice1 on Deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheyna Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:58 pm

Owlstar sat up as her deputy approached, smiling at the greeting. "It has become a problem, since the flood," she agreed. Moons ago, a vicious flood had swept through the valley, taking with it multiple cats from both Shiverclan and Fogclan. It had even affected Lightningclan, with their higher elevation. "It's just very difficult to find anyone outside the Clans here. Not many wander into these mountains."
Sheyna
Sheyna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WinterWinds Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:36 pm

Goldwing yawned and walked out of the warriors' den. With a sheepish frown, the golden tabby realized just how late she had slept. A late-night guard shift like the one she had held last night would give her some leeway, but not so much that she felt like she hadn't been shirking her duties.

WinterWinds

Back to top Go down

Post by luuvpokemon4 Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:59 pm

Gingerfrost shook out her long, sunset orange fur, grumbling as she got up. She stretched, trying to get the feeling back into her hind leg, which was numb. "Cursed birds, waking me up." The medicine cat padded over to the herb stores, checking on everything with sharp green eyes, making mental notes on what was running a little low for her liking. "Now where is that Floodedpaw?" She glanced to the Nursery, where she had sent him to check on Dustedleaf.

Windflower plucked some pieces of moss out from her feather-soft, dark gray pelt. The she-cat's whiskers twitched as she saw Stormstripe still snoring away in his nest. She nudged him to get up. There weren't many warriors left in the den; it was time to get the day started. Her black striped brother groaned, getting up groggily. Stormstripe yawned before padding out after Windflower.

Minnowfall padded up to Bleedingwillow, seeing that she was leaving the camp. "Mind if I join along?" She asked politely and calmly, although inside she was terrified. After all, Bleedingwillow was the oldest warrior - and she herself was the youngest one. Don't be silly! This is your fellow clanmate!

Breezepaw happily dashed over to Goldwing. "There you are! I've been waiting forever!" Of course, she was exaggerating, but she was eager to get out and be free of the cold and snow that had dragged the clan down. The she-cat bounced, excited, before remembering her manners. "Oh - and - uh - Good morning Goldwing!"
luuvpokemon4
luuvpokemon4

http://streamclanwelcome.longluntan.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by WinterWinds Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:59 pm

Goldwing purred. "Sorry, Breezepaw," she mewed. "I wound up with the late watch again. What do you feel like doing today?"

WinterWinds

Back to top Go down

Post by luuvpokemon4 Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:03 pm

"It's okay," Breezepaw answered cheerfully. "Whatever is fine! I just want to get out and stretch my legs out after the long Leaf-bare!"
luuvpokemon4
luuvpokemon4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheyna Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:42 pm

Soon after, Floodedpaw came trotting back out of the nursery. After spotting his mentor, the young tom quickly headed over to her. "I think she's doing well," he reported. "I think her kits will be ready to come sometime in the next moon."

The senior warrior paused as Minnowfall spoke. "Sure," she said with a slight smile. "I could use another set of paws."
Sheyna
Sheyna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luuvpokemon4 Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:51 pm

Gingerfrost nodded her head in satisfaction. "Good, good. It took you long enough," She muttered, but her tone wasn't strict or lecturing. "Now, help me with some herbs. I just collected some late yesterday and I didn't have time to put them back."

"Thank you," Minnowfall said respectfully, dipping her head. Relief washed through her.
luuvpokemon4
luuvpokemon4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down