Fogclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkclan-Rise of the Alley Cats

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Darkclan-Rise of the Alley Cats Empty Darkclan-Rise of the Alley Cats

Post by luuvpokemon4 Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:43 pm

I've been bored, so I brewed a little story in my mind, which I'm going to continue and mix up the plot on here. ^^ Hope you enjoy!

List of cats in my story:

Alley Cats

L-Owl-Brown she-cat with green eyes.
D-Birch-Brown tom with amber eyes.
H-Mini-Tiny white she-cat
HT-Blaze-Yellow tom with flamy orange tail
E-Fox-Russet tom.
Pine-Wise, brown tom. Blind
Shine-Badly scarred tabby she-cat. Her tail is bent at a strange angle and her hind leg is broken.
T-Turtle-Gray tom with turtle green eyes.
Shimmer-Pretty tabby she-cat.
Q-Broken Light-Dark gray she-cat cat. Mate: Unknown; Kits: Stream, Jay, Stone
Ink-Black she-cat. Mate: Dead; Kits: Breeze, Speckle, Cherry, Whisker
Rain-Pale gray tabby she-cat with darker stripes. Blue eyes. Mate: Rockie; Kits: Thistle, Fern
K-Stream-Pale gray she-cat with blue-gray eyes.
Jay-Light gray tom with darker legs and ears with jay blue eyes.
Stone-Dark gray tom with pale green-blue eyes.
Thistle-Golden tom with white underside.
Fern-Pretty pale gray tabby with darker stripes and blue eyes.
Speckle-Pale tawny colored she-cat speckled with orange dots.
Breeze-Light gray she-cat with black paws and tail tip.
Cherry-Red-brown she-cat with bright amber eyes.
Whisker-Black tom with long whiskers.
W-Light-A small, pure white she-cat with patches of ginger. Green eyes.
Rockie-Handsome brown tabby with golden eyes and white underbelly. He is very ambitious. Star's and Bird's brother.
Star-Pale brown tabby she-cat with a dot of white on her chest. Blue eyes. Star and Rockie's sister.
Flower-Cream she-cat with green eyes.
Storm-Medium toned gray tom with yellow eyes.
Bird-Pale brown she-cat with golden eyes. Her front right leg is permanantley broken.
Sky-Fluffy white and gray she-cat with blue eyes.
Spook-A glossy, black-furred she-cat with blue eyes that are flecked with gold.
Lavender-Cream she-cat with stunning blue-purple eyes.
Flame-Dull orange tabby tom.
Robin-Pale brown she-cat.
Night-Dusky gray tom.
Snap-Brown maine coon tom.

L-Talon-Gray, muscular tom with piercing green eyes.
D-Lily-Pure white she-cat. A little ignorant and vicious.
H-Flick-Tiny calico she-cat
HT-Beetle-Brown bengal she-cat with glassy, beetle colored eyes. (Black with hints of blue, green, and purple.)
E-Moon-Silvery she-cat.
Mouse-Siamese.
T-Whisker-Gray tabby tom.
Lake-Pretty, completely black she-cat with a pelt that seems to shine and glimmer with every twist.
Dust-Brown tom.
Q-Waddle-Three legged she-cat. Mate: Spider; Kits: Dot
K-Dot-Pretty she-cat with a dotted tail tip. Mother: Waddle
W-Shine-Golden she-cat with bright yellow eyes.
Mask-Creamy tom with darker areas around eyes.
Hoot-Brown tom.
Swish-Silver-gray she-cat with a feathery tail.
Moss-Brown she-cat with mossy green eyes.
Spider-Black and gray patched tom.
Creek-Beautiful, long-legged gray tabby with blue eyes. She has a ringed tail.
Stormfur-Dark gray, spotted tom.
Boltstreak-Light yellow tom with darker yellow streaks that run through his fur.
Coonfeather-A white she-cat with black raccoon markings.

Flameclan

L-Cinder-Dark, ashy gray tabby tom.
D-Dapple-She-cat with beautifully dappled pelt.
H-Swift-Old siamese she-cat
HT-Lucid Sky(Lucky)-Calico she-cat with clear, glass-like green eyes.
E-Cricket-Dull, brown orange tom with green-gray eyes.
Kink-She-cat with a kinked tail.
T-Sharp-Hot tempered gray tom.
Whisper-Gray tabby she-cat with pale gray eyes.
Leap-Long legged golden tom.
Q-Bumble-Black she-cat with a ringed tail. Mate:Ash; Kits: Splash, Raven, Dream
K-Splash-Pure black she-cat with a ringed taail and a splash of dark gray on her chest. Mother: Bumble
Raven-Black tom. Mother: Bumble
Dream-Swirly gray-black she-cat. Mother: Bumble
W-Ash-Dark gray tom.
Quick-Golden tabby. Her stripes look more like blurred streaks.
Leopard-Brown bengal tom.
Thunder-Gray tom with bright yellow-golden eyes.
Feather-Quiet, pale brown she-cat.
Clover-Orange she-cat with green eyes.
Wind-Fierce, gray tom.
Death-Black tom with green eyes.
(Will add more later.)
(Ripple, Finch, Breeze**)

Chapter 1

Bird padded through the sweet smelling woods, her home. It had just rained last night so the ground was soggy and raindrops clung to the leaves of trees and bushes. The territory that she lived in with her brother and sister was small, but welcoming.
"Bird!"
The sudden noise startled her, but the she-cat relaxed when she saw it was her littermates, Rockie and Star. Bird purred a welcome to them. They both returned the greeting, but their expressions were tight and a strained smile played on their faces.
"I've heard a clan of badgers coming in. Several cats are already moving to the empty alleyways west of here," Star sighed. "I'm not happy with this information."
"Who is?" Rockie mumbled. He was always grumpy whenever bad news popped up.
"Our territory is the last of my worries," Bird twisted a ear in thought. "Its the damage the badgers will do."
"Well, let's just not worry about that today. While it's not here, let's enjoy our time," Rockie nodded.
"Anyone up for hunting?" Star smiled, changing the subject.
"Sure, why not?" Rockie yawned widely, his fangs glistening in the sunlight. Then he took off. He always loved to hunt alone. Star shrugged, slightly irritated and led Bird away to hunt on their own.
Now alone, isolated from his littermates, he let himself sit down and relax for a moment. Rockie let his claw's sink into the muddy, squishy ground. The tom parted his jaws, tasting the air. Although the fresh rain washed away scents and muddled them up when the storm was gone, he could faintly smell a mouse close by. He smiled, closing his jaws, then dropped into a slinking crouch. Rockie made his way over to the mouse which was busy nibbling on a acorn that had washed down from the tree during the rainstorm. It just hit him. He was upwind of the mouse. His paws scrambled to catch the prey. A second too late. The mouse caught scent -and sight- of him. It zipped away without a second glance. Rockie growled, realizing how mouse-brained he had been. He had been too distracted and unfocused. A half giggle, half clearing throat caught his attention.
"What's so funny?" Rockie turned to the direction of the voice. A sleek she-cat was poised on a tree branch. Her light gray tabby pelt shined in the sun.
"You," The tabby smiled sweetly. She looked very familiar.
"Where do you live? I've never seen you around here before," Rockie asked suspiciously, not taking the sugar-coated talk the tabby she-cat was using.
"I live in the Alleyways. I'm the only kit of Fox and Shine, never heard of them?"
"I have!" Rockie protested, but he was surprised that Shine had a mate. A kit too. Shine was a pretty she-cat but a twoleg had injured and scarred her badly forever, altering her life. Fox had never told him that he had a mate, either. Everyone was so secretive all of a sudden.
"Excuse me, what's your name?" The tabby broke into his thoughts.
"What's your's?"
"Rain. Now your's."
"Hm. Rain. I like that name. Mine is Rockie."
"Hm. Rockie. I like that name," Rain mimicked, her eyes glowing with laughter.
Rockie huffed, slightly embarrased and annoyed. The tom turned, and started walking away.
"Bye!" Rain smiled cheerfully, and watched him until he was out of sight. (He ducked behind a bush.) Rockie slinked low to the ground and continued hunting for prey. His mind kept flashing to Rain though. She put a special warmness in his heart that he couldn't name.
"Heyf, Rockiem!" Star tried to yell around the heavy squirrel she was carrying. He looked up, the two mice hanging from his jaws swaying. The hunt for all three had been successful. It put them in a good mood as they hurried home to enjoy their meal.
While they were eating, Rockie blurted out, "I think we should move to the Alleyways." The tom tried to make it sound casual and just a simple suggestion.
"Why would that be?" Star looked up from her squirrel.
"And why are you being so nice all of a sudden?" Bird piped up, swallowing her piece of finch.
"Erm, because I don't want any of us to be hurt by the badgers," Rockie's gaze flitted over to Bird as he said this, knowing she would be easily killed. "AND, because I'm your littermate.
"Then why can't you always be nice?" Bird tipped her head to the side. Rockie looked flustered, but Star saved him from answering Bird's question.
"But it's not a guarentee that the badgers will invade out territory," Star meowed. And then she added in a low, soft murmur, "I've come to love this place."
"What if they do, though?" Rockie sighed, pretending to be worried. Star and Bird fell silent. The rest of the meal was eerily quiet. Tense and sad feelings washed into the air, making it stressful to smile, talk nicely, or even look at each other.
"We're moving to the Alleyways, whether you like it or not," Rockie finally said, breaking the thin glass of quietness. His voice was strained, telling them no arguing. But it just fueled the angry feelings that were starting to sneak their way in.
"No. . .Rockie," Bird moaned quietly, her eyes cleary telling him that she was unhappy - and hurt. Rockie swung his head away from her golden gaze, distrubting her even more. It wasn't turning out to be a good day. Maybe he should just sigh and agree to stay, but. . .His mind traveled to Rain and immidiately, any thoughts about that were drowned, crushed.
"When?" Star asked flatly.
"What?" Rockie still wouldn't meet their gazes.
"When do we leave," Star repeated, straining the last part.
Rockie paused. "Two sunrises from now." He raised his head to the rapidly darkening sky, his eyes pausing at every star he managed to see. The storm's clouds were still clustered, blotting out much of the sky. "Better go to sleep."
Silently, they all curled up in their nests. Rockie could hear Bird and Star whispered, no doubt, about him. He lied to himself. They were moving because it was better. Well, half lie. But secretly, deep down inside, he whispered. "For love. For love."
+++

No, this is not a sappy, love story. xD If that's what you're thinking. No, no, no, no! But you can't have a good story without romance! Wink

Last edited by luuvpokemon4 on Fri May 11, 2012 8:04 pm; edited 14 times in total
luuvpokemon4
luuvpokemon4

http://streamclanwelcome.longluntan.com/

Back to top Go down

Darkclan-Rise of the Alley Cats Empty Re: Darkclan-Rise of the Alley Cats

Post by djsnj20 Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:54 pm

lol actually you can. I have one, but i'm waiting for an "other fanfiction" section for it XD But a good story so far.

EDIT: Wait there is one! XD
djsnj20
djsnj20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xp37e1SG2qE&feature=related

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheyna Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:26 pm

Cool story so far~ If it were me, I'd seriously screw up the romance on purpose. I hate romance. XD
Sheyna
Sheyna
Admin

https://fogclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by luuvpokemon4 Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:26 pm

Eh, whatever. xD Thanks to both of you. I am going to screw it up, just give me some time! And then you can soak in the pleasure of destroyed love. ;D
luuvpokemon4
luuvpokemon4

Back to top Go down

Post by luuvpokemon4 Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:21 pm

Chapter 2

Spook padded through the complex, twisting tunnel-like alleyways. Good thing Twolegs had abandoned this place moons ago. Although it wasn't the most pleasent, not many dangers lurked around. Her black fur blended into the shadow, as she sat down. A small little, unfourtunate vole hung limp and dead from her jaws. It had been creeping out around, looking for something to eat when the mouse-brained prey ran right into her paw, and with her quick reflexes, caught it.
"Mm, hardly get any good forest prey around here," Pine rasped, plopping down beside Spook. The old tom slowly moved the vole closer to him.
"Pine," Spook smiled faintly. "If you want it, just say so." She shot a worried glance at his figure. "You're getting a little skinny, eat it. I can always catch something else."
"No, no," Pine winked, pushing the prey back to her. "I don't get why everyone is so respectful to their elders. We're just some old little, dying cats."
"PINE!" Spook looked horrified. "Don't you dare call yourself that!"
"Call himself what?"
Spook and Pine looked up to see Rain, sleek and pretty as ever. Spook's eyes almost glimmered with annoyance. Every piece of prey caught went to her until she was completely full. All she did all day was groom her pelt and complain. And flirt.
"Oh, nothing," Pine shrugged, taking a bite of vole.
"You look happy," Spook commented as she blinked at Rain calmly. The two stared at each other irritably.
"What, you don't want me to be happy?" Rain scoffed, flicking her slender tail. "You're my sister." The two looked nothing alike, except for their blue eyes. Even that was different. Spook's was flecked with a vibrant gold, at Rain's jealousy.
"Will you shush, Rain?" Pine sighed. "Be quiet. Please."
"Yes Pine," Rain meowed sweetly. Spook glanced up to see why. Typical. Two toms were turning around the corner.
"Hi Flame, hi -" Spook sighed as Rain cut in.
"Flame, Birch, how are you doing today?" Rain purred, the sweet side showing. Spook wondered why she couldn't be like that all the time. She would be perfect if she could change her attitude. Flame and Birch merely twitched their ears in acknoledgement, before continuing talking. Spook managed to catch words like 'badger' and 'move' and 'worried'. It didn't sound too good.
"So, Rain, why are you so happy again?" Spook blinked.
"There's this verryyy handsome tom," Rain began, her eyes sparkling. Pine gulped down the last of the vole and exchanged glances with Spook. They heard this too many times.
"His name is Rockie!" Rain yelled after the two running cats.

Two sunrises(days) later

"Bird," Star murmured softly, shaking the she-cat gently. "Bird. Bird. Bird! BIRD!"
"What? What?!" The brown she-cat jolted up, pieces of moss clinging to her pelt.
"Time to go," Star explained quietly.
"Come on, what's taking you guys so long?" Rockie called cheerfully. No one answered him. Just two pairs of eyes staring at him. One blue and solemn. Another golden, getting blurry with tears.
"I hope why we're leaving is a good thing, Rockie. Something good for all of us. Not just for you," Star whispered. Rockie felt a painful stab of guilt and almost resentment.
"It is. It is," Rockie managed to choke out. "Trust me."
"No, we're not trusting you one bit," Star almost spat. "We're only following you. Only because you are our littermate."
"And because we know you care for us and would never do anything bad," Bird wailed. "You promised, remember?"
Indeed he had. It had been a couple moons back, when they left their father. All of them promised that when they did something, it would be for all of them. The others would follow. They kept their promise. Until now.
"I'm sorry," Rockie mouthed, then turned away and began padding to their destination. Star shook her head sadly, but followed.
luuvpokemon4
luuvpokemon4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheyna Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:42 pm

*claps* Whee, ruined romance!

Also, nice job on chapter 2~
Sheyna
Sheyna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luuvpokemon4 Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:36 pm

-Bows- Thank you, thank you. xD Ah, you like ruining things, don't you?

Chapter 3

Spook glanced curiously at the new cats that had arrived yesterday. There was Star and Bird. They were pretty friendly and nice, although Bird was a little fragile and hurted easily. Spook glanced at her leg that she wasn't using. Wonder what happened, The black she-cat thought to herself. Then there was Rockie -"the ultra handsome tom" as Rain described it- who followed Rain everywhere. Couldn't the tom see she was a wicked, mouse-brained fool? But the two clicked together like a twoleg item that seemed to force everything shiny and silver-ish to it. A. . .magmat? No, that wasn't right. Rockie caught the gaze of Spook's, holding the moment together with his bold, mesmerizing eyes. He flashed Spook a broad smile. Spook could see what Rain ment by 'handsome,' but she didn't love him. Or like him. He was just basically another cat. (To her). The she-cat faintly smiled back, in order to be polite, but turned away, almost saying 'not now'.

Ink sat down next to Spook. "Hello, deary."
Spook smiled. "Hi, Ink." This is what she loved about Ink: The queen was sweet and acted almost as a mother to everyone. Even Rain. Nobody had any idea how she tolerated Rain.
Ink smiled back, then raised her head up to the clouding sky. "Looks like it's going to storm, again. Mind sharing my shed with me? I'm not the most comfortable with storms by myself."
"Sure, I get lonely too," Spook replied. Ink nodded, but stopped midway in pain.
"The kits are coming soon," Ink meowed as her expression relaxed when the pain passed.
"Let's get you to a box, we don't need you getting sick when you bore your kits," Spook gently led her to a small shed where Ink usually slept. It was a little rundown but perfect for a cat. The roof was still fairly strong. The two black she-cats squeezed through the door. The floor was padded and layered with soft, but torn blankets.
Spook snuggled into the blankets, purring at the warmth they gave. The other queen, Broken Light squeezed through the shed door quietly, giving Ink and Spook a fright.
"We've got company?" Broken Light smiled, sweeping her long, fluffy tail.
"You bet' cha!" Ink grinned.
"Would you two like some prey?" Spook asked the two friendly she-cats.
"Oh, we wouldn't want to make you go out there," Ink began.
"Would you two like some prey?" Spook repeated. Ink and Broken Light both exchanged glances.
"Okay, yes. . .You're too nice Spook. You're going to get in trouble one day because of that," Broken Light meowed. Spook just shrugged and slinked out the shed. It was getting rapidly darker. Hopefully, there was still some prey around. She sighed. To admit - she really didn't like to be out here at a time like this.

After multiple searches, Spook decided to venture out into the forest to find some prey. Besides, the queens probably were counting on her to bring something back. She wasn't called an expert hunter for nothing. The she-cat padded slowly into the woods. They gave her a cozy, snug feeling. Under the trees, she felt slightly protected. She caught glimpses of the sky which was now a black-gray color. Not a streak of white. The air was sticky and humid and everything was silent. Until she heard a large rumbling. It wasn't thunder. . .Spook glanced to the side to see a pair of yellow, fierce of eyes just as the first splots of rain began thundering down. She could name the owner of those eyes anytime, anywhere. A badger.
luuvpokemon4
luuvpokemon4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheyna Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:47 pm

Not all the time. If that were the case... *points at Swiftfeather*

Ohh, cliffhanger! :3
Sheyna
Sheyna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luuvpokemon4 Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:51 pm

EEKK! Don't you dare! o_O I shall save you Swiftfeather!

Ooh, yup! xD
luuvpokemon4
luuvpokemon4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheyna Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:20 pm

>:3 Doubtful. .... No, not really. I don't think I'm going to kill Swiftfeather off for awhile.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by djsnj20 Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:28 pm

good. He has so much in common with Swiftclaw XD
djsnj20
djsnj20

Back to top Go down

Post by luuvpokemon4 Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:45 pm

Good. If you do, me and Leafwhisper are gonna slaughter you do your death. -Evil laugh- Razz

Chapter 4

The moment was terririzing. Cat and Badger. Badger and Cat. Spook stood stock still. She knew she couldn't fight off a badger alone. Yet, if she ran for help, she would lead the badger right into the alleyways. Would the badger be able to fit through the small alleys? Spook didn't want to find out. The badger lumbered out of the undergrowth, rustling and breaking the bushes it had been behind. Once glance at the badger told Spook that it was a young one. It hadn't grown to it's full size yet, about half a normal badger(but still pretty big). The badger had few scars and it's shiny, sharp unrotten teeth told it hadn't made too many kills yet. Good. Not too experienced at slaughtering or killing. But still bad because it had a young's hyper, uncontrollable power that could burst at anytime.

Spook moved slowly back, wanting to avoid attacking a badger if she could.
"Help, help," She whispered quietly, shaking. The young she-cat hadn't experienced many fights at all, even with cats. Now she was facing off with a badger. A giant, monstrous, black-white, killer creature. The badger - all of a sudden - swiped at Spook with his massive claws. Thanks to her quick reflexes, Spook managed to avoid most of the damage. She could feel the sting as the badger's claws sliced her chest lightly. It was enough to draw out seeping blood that drowned into her fur. When the badger shuffled back to arm for it's next attack, Spook seized the moment and clawed right above the badger's eyes. She selected that exact spot so if it started bleeding, bleed away it would into the badger's eyes.

So it went. Back and forth. They took turns damaging each other, sometimes severe and sometimes mild. The badger reminded Spook of Rockie. One word to describe them fully: Ambitious. Even with the blood blocking an eye's sight and it's weakening state, it fought with a fierce attitude. Spook toyed with the badger, dodging here, mocking it with a sneer. Her actions agitated the badger, disturbing it's pride. With a annoyed and irritated yowl, the young badger backed away again to catch it's breath. Spook lunged at it again, scoring for the blow right above the other eye. But the badger was smart, knowing what she was aiming to do. It struck out it's claws. Spook saw quickly, grimancing, knowing no way out of this. So she did the one thing she could. Struck out her paw, aiming for the badger's throat. And in the bright moonlight that illuminated the clearing away from the darkness and shadows, splatters of crimson came from both cat and badger, soaking into the wet soil. The steadily falling rain soon mixed them into the ground, making them appear as if the soil was just darker colored then the rest.

Spook layed on her side, gasping for air. The badger's claws had made a large gash in her side to her stomach. It would have severely injured her insides if her claws hadn't been there to pierce it's throat. The black and white animal let out a dying moan. Spook glanced at her claws which were soaked into the badger's throat's blood. Shiny and a deep bloodred, it was the color of a beautiful, blooming rose.
----

Eck, have to cut it short 'cause I gotta go eat dinner. Hope you guys enjoyed it! C:
luuvpokemon4
luuvpokemon4

Back to top Go down

Post by Bab5Ranger Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:14 pm

Oh dear. Does this mean Oakheart should be worried Sheyna?

This last part is rather bloody by the way. It's a good thing I'm skimming because blood and my mind go a little too well together. It's like my imagination enjoys attempting to make me lose consciousness. XP
Bab5Ranger
Bab5Ranger

Location : Well, if I'm online I'm infront of a computer screen. And when I'm offline it's anyone's guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheyna Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:10 pm

Good luck with that, Luuv. >:3

Blood. Pretty. No, not really. But nice.

Bab, no need to worry. Flashstep's one of my favorites.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by djsnj20 Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:11 pm

i have a pretty hyperactive imagination, so that was pretty bloody, but didnt bother me. even if i actually sometimes feel the pain O_O
djsnj20
djsnj20

Back to top Go down

Post by luuvpokemon4 Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:35 pm

|D First try at bloodiness, and I guess it didn't go so bad. I don't like to write bloody moments or slaughtering 'cause it's so. . .Eck.

Heh, are you taunting me? -Chases after you- I can kill you with my bare hands!

Bab and dj, I know right? xD My mind/imagination creates vivid pictures in my head from words. That's how I got that bloody last part. I was thinking if I should kill her off and if I did, how? And -plop- the bloody picture dropped in.
luuvpokemon4
luuvpokemon4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheyna Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:47 am

Yeah, it was pretty good. 'So... Eck'? Not to me. XD

*raises fists* Doubtful. I'm a black belt, for goodness sake!
Sheyna
Sheyna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarsoul Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:09 pm

Is it bad I enjoy bloody scenes?

I'll kill you both. :3
Lunarsoul
Lunarsoul

Location : I'm the monster in your closet. Oh there isn't one? Now there is.

Back to top Go down

Post by luuvpokemon4 Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:38 pm

No, lot's of people enjoy them. xD Just not me. But for all you blood lovers, there definately will be more later on.

Nuuuh, I keel you both.
luuvpokemon4
luuvpokemon4

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarsoul Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:28 pm

I kiill you a-aaall! DX
Lunarsoul
Lunarsoul

Location : I'm the monster in your closet. Oh there isn't one? Now there is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheyna Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:05 pm

Excellent, more blood. XD

I SHALL KILL YOU BOTH!!!! RAWR!

Proud to be Irish today~
Sheyna
Sheyna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luuvpokemon4 Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:27 am

I shall keel all of you with my bare hands!

Nice.

Chapter 5

Spook glanced around. Her surroundings were unfamiliar. There was no place where the sky met the ground - in fact there was no ground. Everything was just a swishy, velvety blue-black with soft twinkling stars. Was this how is like to be dead? It was pretty peaceful. She decided to look around while she was here. The she-cat descovered that it was getting more lifelike. Some plants and grasses sprung out of the ground. There were lakes and pounds, even prey scent hung heavy in the air. But everything was blue-black and starry.

Suddenly, right in front of her, a swirl took the shape of a larger black she-cat. Her pelt shone with silvery markings. No. It couldn't be.
"Mother?" Spook hesitated quite a few moments before saying something. The words tasted so familiar, to be formed out of her mouth. But it had been a while since she had said that name.
"Spook," The larger she-cat grinned, almost mischieveously. "It's been a while, eh?"
Spook was at a lost for words and only buried her muzzle deep into the other cat's shoulder fur. Their fur blended together, the same exact pitch black color. Spook rested her head softly on her mother's shoulder and then asked timidly, "Am I dead? Or is this a dream?"
Her mother half smiled, half chuckled. "No, it's not your time to die yet. One day, but not now. Just maybe wanted to cheer you up after your battle. You're usually timid and a scaredy-cat."
Then it hit her. Why she hadn't froze in place during the battle with the badger. Revenge. Her mother had been killed by a badger. Warmness swept into her stomach as she smiled with sweet satisfaction.

"Alright Spook, it's time for you to return back," Her mother winked and with a gentle brush of her long, feathery tail, she began walking away. "Oh. And Spook? Be patient with Rain. She's always been a little spoiled and moving into the dirty alleyways has really distured her. Ridiculous, I know."
Spook laughed out loud. "Yes. Of course."
Then the vision of the starry grounds swirled away in one cold sweep. Her eyes clarified she was alive and laying in the same - wait a mouse-length! Spook, with some difficulty, dragged herself up into a sitting position. She let out a soft groan when her side sent a arrow of pain throughout her. The she-cat realized she had been dragged into a den and treated. Her wounds had been licked clean out most of the blood. Herb poultice lined inside her wounds. They didn't feel as bad as they had the night before.

"Oh, you're finally awake."
Spook turned around to see a brown maine coon tom. A cream-furred she-cat padded up beside him.
"And who are you?" Spook blinked at them, half suspicious, half curious.
"Excuse me, you should be thanking us! We saved your life!" The tom interupted. The she-cat looked about ready to send a blow to his head.
"Erm. Thank you?" Spook stammered, backing away a little.
"No need," The cream she-cat replied briskly, shaking her head. "By the way. . .What's you're name?"
"Mine?" Spook hesitated.
"Mine's Lavender. And him over there? He's my littermate, Snap," Lavender flashed a broad grin at Spook while introducing herself. Lavender was obviously one of those cats that could shine and sparkle anywhere and anytime, in any circumstance.
"Well. . .I'm Spook," She meowed back, managing a weak smile. To her relief, the two other cats didn't ask why she had charged a badger full on, by herself.
"So, you're a long way from home?" Lavender asked.
"How on earth do you know that?" Spook gave her an odd sideways glance.
"You reek of Alleyway scent," Snap piped up, separating a rotten herb from the pile of fresh ones.
"Actually - I reek of badger, blood, and herbs," Spook pointed out. She gave her fur a sniff, recoiling. The sharp ting of herbs covered every other scent.
"Erm," Lavender faltered. "We. . .scented it out before we treated you."
"Then I smelled of badger and fresh blood," Spook growled, obviously scensing something was going on.
"We've been watching you Alley Cats for a while," Snap stood up, eyes glimmering. The two other cats advanced toward her, backing her up to the edge of the den.
"We're going to get back at you for inhabiting the Alleyways," Snap hissed. Spook could do nothing but stand, bewildered and confused.
luuvpokemon4
luuvpokemon4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheyna Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:56 am

Screw using my bare hands to kill you, I have an actual sword that is more than capable of slashing someone's head off.

Awesome chapter.
Sheyna
Sheyna
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:17 pm

Argh, you stole one of my names! XP Sounding pretty good so far, though. I'm curious as to what happens next.

Back to top Go down

Post by luuvpokemon4 Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:50 pm

I have a unicorn that shall eat your sword! -Unicorn munches- Unicorn: Wut? Wut about me? -Facepalm-

Thanks both of you. ^^

Aw, I stole one of your names? I'm sorry. What was it?
luuvpokemon4
luuvpokemon4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next