Fogclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Arrivals [Anyone's welcome]

Go down

The New Arrivals [Anyone's welcome] Empty The New Arrivals [Anyone's welcome]

Post by Nightwing Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:35 pm

Details:
Nightwing/Gray shecat with black tabby stripes and blue eyes
Firekit(wind)/Orange tabby tom with green eyes

From the depths of the fog two cats emerged from the shadows; a shecat, whose eyes were filled with deep determination, and a very young tom whose face was filled with an pain. Nightwing was the shecat's name,  and she and her brother had traveled a long distance to meet the origin of their ancestors who had left Fogclan many moons ago. Firekit was injured, having taken a fall climbing down a tree without his sister, he hung limply in his sister's jaws. He was heavy, about the age of an apprentice which caused strain on Nightwing, however she refused to allow him to walk on his injured leg. Suddenly the scent of cats hit her like a way, making her realize she had finally reached the border. Deciding to take a rest before continuing the journey, she set Firekit down at her feet who mewed in protest, "Ow! Nightwing that hurt!" the kit cried out, adjusting his foot accordingly. Nightwing simply sighed, laying down around the tom, "Firekit calm down, we are almost there. Mother sent us on this journey, and now you are old enough to be a...a trainee I think she called it. I'll be teaching you to fight, hunt, and everything you need to know about our ancestors." Firekit had already fallen asleep before she had finished, having curled up against Nightwing's side. She released a sigh and looked up where the night sky was becoming visible above their heads, "Please Starclan...give me the strength to keep Firekit safe..."
Nightwing
Nightwing

http://Frostice1 on Deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum